Learn More About UsLearn more about Cardiology Consultants of Orlando and all that we have to offer.
Conditions We TreatBy seeing patients immediately in all offices, having our nurses available via telephone immediately, and by emphasizing proven preventative measures, we strongly try to avoid unnecessary, time consuming emergency rooms visits and unnecessary hospitalizations.
Treatments We OfferIf it is essential that you must have a procedure done, here is a list of some of the many treatments that we offer at Cardiology Consultants of Orlando.
Welcome to Cardiology Consultants of OrlandoCardiology Consultants is committed to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart and vascular diseases.
Established in 1979 by Dr. Bolen and Dr. Boswell, and later joined in the practice by Dr. Rothbard and Dr. Vandenberg, our physicians together have more than 100 years experience.
“The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease.”
— William Osler
As one of Central Florida’s largest independent cardiac care practices, CCO is also one of the region’s most experienced. With doctors skilled in every therapy and procedure known to modern cardiology, our experience enables us to see more patients than any competing cardiology practice in Central Florida.
- Patients are always seen by the physician, not a nurse-practitioner or physician assistant.
- Established patients or new patients are always seen immediately/same day if needed.
- Each physician, has a dedicated 24/7 cardiac nurse. After-hour office calls are answered by his nurse.
- All tests and laboratory results are not only forwarded to the patient’s primary care physician, but also called to the patient by the cardiologist or his dedicated nurse within a few days.
- Our office telephones are answered by a knowledgeable, empowered receptionist, not an automated answering service.
- By seeing patients immediately in all offices, by having our nurses available by telephone immediately, and by emphasizing proven preventative measures, we strongly try to avoid unnecessary, time consuming emergency rooms visits and unnecessary hospitalizations.
- We recommend carefully evaluated specialty referral physicians and usually personally contact such specialists, facilitating prompt referral appointments. We also have strong referral contacts at Emory, Duke, Vanderbilt and Johns Hopkins for academic center referrals.
Meet Our Doctors
ROBERT B. BOSWELL, M.D.
ROBERT B. BOSWELL, M.D.View All →
Hall B. Whitworth, Jr., M.D., F.A.C.C.
ROBERT B. BOSWELL, M.D.
36 years experienceView All →
ROBERT L. ROTHBARD, M.D.
ROBERT L. ROTHBARD, M.DView All →
EGERTON K. VAN DEN BERG, JR., M.D.
EGERTON K. VAN DEN BERG, JR., M.D.View All →
PETER NORTON, M.D.
PETER NORTON, M.D.View All →